Darren,
I fully agree with you.  I have no plans to make ESME harder to use.  At its
core, it's a micro-messaging system.  On the other hand, I do want to make
it easier for people who are not Scala developers with access to the ESME
source code to build applications on top of ESME.  I view this class of user
as similar to "Excel power users."  But Excel power users often distribute
spreadsheets to their co-workers that allow the non-power-users to get
something new done.

Thanks,

David

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 4:30 AM, dha...@fortybeans.com <dha...@fortybeans.com