Simon

Simon Bonner
Assistant Professor of Environmetrics/Director MMASc
Department of Statistical and Actuarial Sciences/Department of Biology
University of Western Ontario

Office: Western Science Centre rm 276

Email: sbonn...@uwo.ca | Telephone: 519-661-2111 x88205 | Fax: 519-661-3813
Twitter: @bonnerstatslab | Website: http://simon.bonners.ca/bonner-lab/wpblog/

On 2016-12-02, 1:21 PM, "ESS-help on behalf of Paul Johnson"
<ess-help-boun...@r-project.org on behalf of pauljoh...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I have a student here who wants to edit an OpenBugs file named
    "model.txt" in Emacs. I can't understand how to tell Emacs to use a
    bugs mode so that things like M-; understand what to do.

    If you have an idea, let me know.

    We don't want to run the bugs code with an emacs session, we just want
    to edit the bugs text model file and then we can run with R2OpenBugs
    or something else.

    --
    Paul E. Johnson   http://pj.freefaculty.org
    Director, Center for Research Methods and Data Analysis http://crmda.ku.edu