Dear ESS-Help list,

When I use the shortcut M-n C-M-x to evaluate a chunk, the work is very, very slow, line after line. When I use C-c C-b to evaluate a buffer, it works very swift and it is also the case when I use C-c C-c in a function for example.

I find that very annoying because the chunk evaluation is a very convenient way to work.

I work with ess version 15-09 (I use one of the Vincent Goulet's GNU emacs distribution).

Thank you for any pointers to find a solution

Laurent

---
antivirus Avast.