Dear all,
apologies for asking a question that could have a trivial answer - I am just a
"plain user" of ESS/Emacs/R.

Version: ESS Emacs version 26.1-2-modified-3 (12 November 2018) (Goulet)
OS: Windows 10

Issue:
Emacs start OK, the R script is loaded OK (syntax highlighting works...).
After trying to run a code I get (at the bottom line):
"R starting project directory? e:/my-working-directory/"
...where "my-working-directory" = the place where r-scripts are saved.

When I hit Enter, the message appears:
"Searching for a program: No such file or directory, Rterm"

In previous Emacs version this did not happen.

Indeed, if I write the correct Rterm.exe location / directory in the bottom
line, R starts and works OK.

I remember there has been a paragraph in the init.el file to indicate R
location; cannot find it in the current version.

Any hints please?
Thank you!

Zdenek

Zdenek Skala

GfK SE, Nuremberg, Germany, commercial register at the local court Amtsgericht
Nuremberg HRB 25014; Management Board: Peter Feld (CEO), Christian Bigata
Joseph (CFO). Supervisory Board Chairman: Ralf Klein-B�lting. This email and
any attachments may contain confidential or privileged information. Please note
that unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this
email is not permitted.

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]