Hi Clark,

    Indeed, tsdh-dark seems to be good but on my machine the R code is not highlighted in the code chunk (as it is in your image) and I don't know why because in the command line I can see that I am in the ESS[R] mode. I will try to change the color for <<  >>= and @ thanks to the Tyler's directions and also the text color in the helm-buffers-list (C-x C-b).