From: Sparapani, Rodney <rspar...@mcw.edu>
Date: Saturday, March 30, 2024 at 10:51 AM
To: ess-help (ess-help@r-project.org) <ess-help@r-project.org>
Subject: ess-set-working-directory
Hi ESS-help:

When I am working on an R script that is not part of an R package,
then ess-set-working-directory does what would be expected, i.e.,
on a launch of R it does setwd() to the buffer’s default-directory.
However, when I am in, say, the demo directory of an R package,
then it doesn’t.  It places me at the root of the R package.
I can’t seem to figure out where this is taking place.
It must have something to do with ess-r-package.el.
But I am stumped about how to make it stop.
Any advice is much appreciated.  Thanks

--
Rodney Sparapani, Associate Professor of Biostatistics, He/Him/His
Vice President, Wisconsin Chapter of the American Statistical Association

If this is outside of working hours, then please respond when convenient.

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]