Viswanath T K wrote:
Hi,

I did try using a Fedora 7 distribution and cobbler did work. But it
didnt work for the a kernel with Xen support.

cant we do that ?

I think what you will need to do is use the Fedora 7 distro to do the install, however in your kickstart file you should include kernel-xen so that the xen kernel is installed if you are going to be setting up xen vm's on the server

Chris

the output of cobbler profile report fc7xenwebservers is as below :
profile         : fc7xenwebservers
distro          : fc7xen
kickstart       : /etc/cobbler/default.ks
kernel options  : {}
ks metadata     : {}
virt file size  : 5
virt ram        : 512