Hello Etherlab-Users,

I'm using a slave with a minimal sample time of 125e-6 s but due to numerical
stability, I need to calculate some subsystems of the Simulink model more often
(have a lower sample time). These subsystems do not contain Ethercat-component
blocks. Has anybody experience with this?

It seems that the models fundamental sample time always determines the Ethercat
bus cycle time. Is it possible to set the Ethercat cycle frequency to a lower
value than the fundamental sample frequency?

Any idea or hint would be greatly appreciated.

thanks for reading and a happy new year!
Jasper Westpfahl