Hi at all,

I'm able to create and run a kernel module out of Simulink without any problems,
but as soon as I import an EtherCAT-block out of the etherlab_lib I get the
following error....

[ 9737.384768] EtherCAT WARNING 0: 1 datagram TIMED OUT!
[ 9737.439791] Default Trap Handler: vector 6: Suspend RT task de2b0980

The cofiguration seems to match the used EtherCAT-hardware, but I work with it
for the first time, so maybe I made a mistake.
Has anyone an idea what could be wrong?
Thanks in advance!

Thomas

KERNEL: 2.6.28.7
RTAI: 3.7
Etherlab: 1.3-pre (newest version, downloaded last week)
EtherCAT-Master: 1.5 (newest version, downloaded last week)