Hi Graeme,

Thanks for the application. I tried implementing your master without
the patches and with my application.

It does not reach the application stage and throws this error prior to login.
I get the following errors (PFA). It throws a reception of CoE
dictionary request failed'

Regards,
Rahul

On 8/23/17, Graeme Foot <graeme.f...@touchcut.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have attached a test app to have a look at.  It is a (very) cut down
> version of how my app works.  Of course I use RTAI, so it won't be
> compatible with your Xenomi environment.
>

> In main.c at the top of runECat() I have a list of EtherCAT devices and
> their addresses.  It is hard coded here but can of course be loaded from a
> config file.  The device names match devices in the etherCATSlaves.c file.
>
> etherCATMaster.c contains the code to configure and run the master.
> etherCATSlaves.c contains each slave's code.
>
> yaskawaSGDV_create()
> - configures the device and gets the PDO command offsets
>
> yaskawaSGDV_prepareToRun()
> - calculates each commands address (after the domains are populated and
> allocated)
> - sets cyclic synchronous position mode (optional, the mode can be set at
> any time while running)
> - sets the control word to zero, just in case
>
> yaskawaSGDV_run()
> - is called once each scan.  add code here to control the axis
>
> yaskawaSGDV_prepareToStop()
> - is called when the app is closing.  add any code here to clean up your
> axis
>

> Note: In this app the prepareToStop() functions are called once and then the
> app is shut down immediately.  In reality you should continue your realtime
> cycle until all of the devices are stopped, disabled and safe to turn off.
> The app also relies on some of my patches.
>

> I hope this helps
>
> Regards,
> Graeme.

)

AT91 NAND: 8-bit, Software ECC

Scanning device for bad blocks

Creating 3 MTD partitions on "atmel_nand":

0x000000000000-0x000000400000 : "Bootstrap"

0x000000400000-0x000004000000 : "Partition 1"

0x000004000000-0x000010000000 : "Partition 2"

atmel_spi atmel_spi.0: Atmel SPI Controller at 0xfffc8000 (irq 12)

usbmon: debugfs is not available

ohci_hcd: USB 1.1 'Open' Host Controller (OHCI) Driver

at91_ohci at91_ohci: AT91 OHCI

at91_ohci at91_ohci: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1

at91_ohci at91_ohci: irq 20, io mem 0x00500000

hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found

hub 1-0:1.0: 2 ports detected

Initializing USB Mass Storage driver...

usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage

USB Mass Storage support registered.

udc: at91_udc version 3 May 2006

mice: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice

input: gpio-keys as /devices/platform/gpio-keys/input/input0

rtc-at91sam9 at91_rtt.0: rtc core: registered at91_rtt as rtc0

IRQ 1/rtc0: IRQF_DISABLED is not guaranteed on shared IRQs

rtc-at91sam9 at91_rtt.0: rtc0: SET TIME!

Registered led device: ds5

Registered led device: ds1

usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid

usbhid: USB HID core driver

ALSA device list:

  No soundcards found.

TCP cubic registered

NET: Registered protocol family 17

rtc-at91sam9 at91_rtt.0: hctosys: unable to read the hardware clock

VFS: Mounted root (jffs2 filesystem) on device 31:1.

devtmpfs: mounted

Freeing init memory: 128K

ec_rt_dpr: module license 'unspecified' taints kernel.

Disabling lock debugging due to kernel taint

EtherCAT: Master driver 1.5.2 2eff7c993a63

EtherCAT 0: Registering RTDM device EtherCAT.

EtherCAT: 1 master waiting for devices.

 (null): invalid hw address, using random

EtherCAT: Accepting 3E:A6:B9:2B:5D:3D as main device for master 0.

EtherCAT 0: Starting EtherCAT-IDLE thread.

ecdev_open was successful

EtherCAT 0: Link state of ecm0 changed to UP.

EtherCAT WARNING 0: 1 datagram TIMED OUT!

EtherCAT WARNING 0: 50 datagrams TIMED OUT!

EtherCAT 0: 1 slave(s) responding on main device.

EtherCAT 0: Slave states on main device: INIT.

EtherCAT 0: Scanning bus.

EtherCAT ERROR 0-0: Reception of CoE upload request for SDO 0x1c12:0 failed with
 timeout after 1000 ms: No response.

EtherCAT ERROR 0-0: Failed to read number of assigned PDOs for SM2.

EtherCAT ERROR 0-0: Reception of CoE upload request for SDO 0x1c13:0 failed with
 timeout after 1010 ms: No response.

EtherCAT ERROR 0-0: Failed to read number of assigned PDOs for SM3.

EtherCAT 0: Bus scanning completed in 2050 ms.

EtherCAT 0: Using slave 0 as DC reference clock.

EtherCAT 0: Starting EoE thread.

EtherCAT 0: Slave states on main device: PREOP.

Welcome to Buildroot

buildroot login: EtherCAT ERROR 0-0: Reception of CoE dictionary request failed:
 No response.