re,

On 27.11.2014 14:39, Nikki Fenton wrote:

> Hi I am having problems getting ethersex to make it ends
> with a error double define on PD2 and PD6

Look at your file: PD2 and PD6 are defined for not only two but three
functions whereas only one definition per pin is valid.

> ifdef(`conf_DMX', `dnl
>   /* port config for dmx */
>   pin(DMX_RS485EN, PD2, OUTPUT)
>   pin(DMX_RS485TX, PD1, OUTPUT)
> ')
> ifdef(`conf_STATUSLED_POWER', `dnl
> pin(STATUSLED_POWER, PD2, OUTPUT)
> ')dnl
>
> ifdef(`conf_STATUSLED_BOOTED', `dnl
> pin(STATUSLED_BOOTED, PD2, OUTPUT)
> ')dnl

> /* onewire support */
> ifdef(`conf_ONEWIRE', `dnl
> pin(ONEWIRE, PD6)
> ')
> ifdef(`conf_STATUSLED_RX', `dnl
> pin(STATUSLED_RX, PD6, OUTPUT)
> ')dnl
>
> ifdef(`conf_STATUSLED_HB_ACT', `dnl
> pin(STATUSLED_HB_ACT,PD6, OUTPUT)
> ')dnl

remember: one GPIO per function per time. Do you really have all these
LEDs?

> and I also get
> a warning about no output  pin defined for rs485 DMX stuff .

No, I guess you rather get the warning "no RS485 transmit enable pin for
DMX defined" - this is again because of PD2.

-msw