* Tecnovillage <tecnovill...@gmail.com> [07.04.2016 11:59]:
> Hello. I would like to follow ethersex mailing list but unfortunately
> it is deutsch most of times and i cannot understand :(
> However, I would like to share with you a piece of hardware i have
> designed [1]. It has ony few i/o but it fits in a 2-modules DIN box.
> It has a 485 line, two input and one output. Have been thought for
> field bus gateway and/or command or surveillance of one thing.
> Cheers,
> Alessandro

> [1] http://maetech.it/doku.php?id=projects:mini-ethersex-board

your link does not work, but this:

http://www.maetech.it/doku.php?id=projects:mini-ethersex-board

thanks for your input. i'am a native german speaker and also
wondering why this list does not stick to english. Any comments about
this?

about your board: when target are you selecting when compiling an image?

bye, bastian