Hi all--

I faxed the Press Release to the Register-Guard, The Eugene Weekly, and KLCC
since they would be the most probable media to pick up on the Demo Day
stuff.  I am going to borrow a machine from somebody and fax every radio
station in town.  I don't even know what local TV stations there are in
town--does anybody have a a favorite that "needs" to be informed about Demo
Day?  Everyone will get a fax, I'm just trying to prioritize who I should
definately send a Press Release to.

Anyway, if anybody can think of any more media-types that should be sent a
Press Release, just let me know.

Also, does anybody have experience with hylafax?  I've tried to set it up
about 3 times in the last year, and it's kicked my butt every single time.

--Mike
Michael J. Smith
Flyfisher, Russian Translator, and Linux-Geek-At-Large