Dean,

I know about this one. I downloaded a WAV of it from www.TwistedTunes.com (this is
a real time waster, but a high speed Internet connection is very beneficial here)
about 2+ years ago. I think Rob might have another one?

I got the lyrics: (parody of the Rolling Stones "Start Me Up")

Bought It Up

       Well I bought it up.
       Brought Windows home and tried to boot it up.
       But when I load it up,
       It says my memory is not enough.

       I'll be runnin' out.
       I need some extra RAM to fix me up.
       I have to cough it up.
       Open my wallet up it never stops,
       Never stops, never stops, never stops.

       This Windows 95....
       It's suckin' up my drive.
       It makes a Pentium fly.
       But my PC is obsolete;
       I'll have to buy myself a brand new machine.
       Ring it up.

       Stick me up.
       You suck me in and then you got me hooked.
       You got me, you got me.

       There's so much stuff to buy,
       I'd need a new hard drive.
       It's gonna suck me dry.
       My 386 don't have the speed.
       It takes an hour just to bring up the screen.

       Oh, no! I'm makin' software buys.
       Whoa! It's makin' Bill Gates come.
       You, you, you make a rich man come.

Rodney