Phil Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> from the Linux Journal is looking for
someone for their editorial staff.  This is a Seattle based position.
If interested, contact Phil Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

> To: David Mandel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Ok, another opening ...

> The Linux Journal Team Evolves
> We're pleased to welcome Don Marti to the LJ editorial team. Don will
> join
> Linux Journal as Senior Technical Editor. Please join us in welcoming
> him to the LJ family!
>
> As Linux Journal is ever growing, we're actively seeking Linux talent for
> positions within our editorial department. If you are interested in
> applying for an editorial position and consider yourself to be a Linux
> enthusiast, please e-mail us <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to express your interest and
> share with us your qualifications.
> --
> Phil Hughes, SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549, Seattle, WA 98155  (206)PUBS-REF
>     E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Phone: (206)782-7733 x104  Fax: (206)782-7191
> SSC/Linux Journal web site: http://www.ssc.com/

                                          Sincerely,
                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist
                                          Portland Linux/Unix Group
                                          1440 NE 59th
                                          Portland, Oregon 97213

     David Mandel - Independent Consultant - http://www.DavidMandel.com
                                Offices at
                         Avalon Technology Group

                             0607 SW Idaho St.
                           Portland, Oregon 97201
                         http://www.avalongroup.net
                              (503) 246-3630
              Helping vendors enter the Linux Market Place