I forgot to mention... Cash ONLY! (but hey.. i can drive you to the
bank if you want!)

Also an important note. I will install whatever operating system you like
(as long as you provide it), and/or Mandrake 7.1, SuSE 6.3, or Slackware
7.0

Jamie

  1:58pm  up 122 days, 23:53,  1 user,  load average: 0.09, 0.05, 0.01