---------- Forwarded message ----------

I'm looking for a couple people with good Linux skills to work with me.
I need a good perl programmer.
Experience building firewalls, mail and print servers, would be helpful.
Work is in Vancouver, Washington.

Also, need someone to create and maintain web pages.
These may use Java or some sort of CGI.

If interested contact me, and I will pass your name and resume along.

                                          Sincerely,
                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist
                                          Portland Linux/Unix Group
                                          1440 NE 59th
                                          Portland, Oregon 97213

     David Mandel - Independent Consultant - http://www.DavidMandel.com
                                Offices at
                         Avalon Technology Group
                             0607 SW Idaho St.
                          Portland, Oregon 97201
                         http://www.avalongroup.net
                               (503) 246-3630
              Helping vendors enter the Linux Market Place