Evening all,
    Does anybody know of any software that would help me determine how
much traffic is going across a wan connection? As of late the T1 connect
we have to our main office has gotten rather sluggish. The "IT" folks at
our main office are trying to say this is because we are "filling" the
T1 continuously with data. I tend not to believe this be cause the
problem is continuous (even at night and on the weekends) but I need
someway to refute there theory.  Does anybody have an idea as to how I
could approach this?

Thanks,
Garl

Garl R. Grigsby
Customer Applications Engineering - Analysis Team

Structural Dynamics Research Corporation      Phone: (800)242-7372
TAO Americas Support Center                   FAX: (541)342-8277
1750 Willow Creek Circle                      Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Eugene, OR 97402                              Internet:
http://www.sdrc.com

-FEA makes a good engineer great, and a poor engineer dangerous-