From: Francis Joseph Conry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2000 10:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Another X problem

Hey guys-
This is francis I was at the thursday meeting a couple of weeks ago when I
got potato on my box with a mac monitor, well, I was trinying to get the
middle button of my new mouse to work and went into xf86config and changed
only what the mouse setting was, used defaults for all the rest,
apparently taht changed something bacuse now X won't start.
Is there an easier X-config tool than XF86config?
Any recomendations for teh settings? (if you'll remember I had teh video
card from hell)
Thanks
Francis