We're in the ninth district, if you happen to be referring to the Federal
Circuit Court system.  We have consistently the most liberal tax courts
here.

Just in case you eug-luggers wanted to know about your federal courts:
http://www.ce9.uscourts.gov/web/sdocuments.nsf/94dcdf31963df55d88256453006e3
68f/f541970a1f094c8688256453007c6f34?OpenDocument