On Sat, Mar 31, 2001 at 02:47:23PM -0800, Bob Miller wrote:

>Patrick R. Wade wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have any experiences or recommendations for a
>> PCMCIA 10/100 Ethernet card for Debian GNU/Linux?  I'm looking
>> to purchase one soon.
>
>Did you check the supported cards list?
>
>       http://pcmcia-cs.sourceforge.net/ftp/SUPPORTED.CARDS

Yup.  Actually, i wound up going to the Plan 9 site and found a card that
was supported by Plan 9, then made sure it was on the Linux supported
cards lists.  Now if i can just get rio to play nice with my graphics stuff...
--
"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley:
LSD and UNIX.  We don't believe this to be a coincidence."