On Wed, 25 Apr 2001, Kendrick Perala wrote:

> Hi David
>
> I'm interested, but it appears that the PLUG filter stopped the
> posting.  Could you send it again?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kendrick Perala

Yes, the pdxLinux seems to wipe out attachments.
This is probably good.
However, the job announcements were sent to me as MS Word files
and I didn't want to convert them, so I tryed sending them to the list.

In any case, anyone interested in Linux Jobs should contact:

                   Doug Howard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            or
                   Debbie Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I believe Doug is working on filling an excellent Linux job in the
Portland area, and Debbie is trying to fill several.

Another person you might try contacting is

                   Robert Kemp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

IBM has a major Linux program in Porland, and have been looking for
well qualified Linux peopls.

                                          Sincerely,
                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist