On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 01:43:44PM -0700, Jamie wrote:

>We need to start compiling the stuff we want to hand out at the country
>fair... Do we want to do a new flyer or anything.. We probably have about 1/2
>gazillion of those little ones from last year... do we have an recent distros
>ot hand out? GNU/Opensource materials?

I recall we were talking about tshirts for this year; maybe Tux on the
front with a tie-dyed belly, and the peace-love-linux logo on the back,
or perhaps the qoute about "there are two main exports of Berkeley; UNIX
and LSD.  We don't think this is a coincidence".  Doesn anyone know a tshirt
vendor?
--
Christos anesti ek nekron
Thanato thanaton patisas;