Looking for some Palm help here. I've got my
/dev/pilot linked to /dev/ttyUSB1 as it should be but
I can't sync up. Been trying to use JPilot and the
pilot-link package. Not getting anywhere yet. It's a
USB Handspring that I've got on loan. If I can get it
working and decide I really want a PDA I'm going to
get the Zaurus. So who's got some pointers for me?

Tnx,

Mr O.