On Sunday 30 June 2002 22:50, you wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 30, 2002 at 08:29:45PM -0500, Timothy Bolz wrote:
> > I got my sound going a while back and thought it would be nice to have
> > some sound themes.
> >
> > Is there some good sound recording programs someone could recommend or is
> > there a good sound mixing program.
>
> I've used snd in the past.  It's neat.  I'm pretty sure there are
> .debs for potato.

Drat,  I tried to apt-get it and snd would remove a lot of stuff so I'll have
to do without it.

Thanks.

The reason why I'd like a sound program I went to a Museum yesterday and
talked into a microphone and it changed by voice into some pretty funny
sounds.  At one point it sounded like a robotic voice others which were fun
to play around with.