On Friday 05 July 2002 07:39 pm, Benjamin Huot wrote:
> How do I quit vi? My system is stuck in vi and I don't know how to quit.

I think they have twelve step programs for it, and I've seen tapes you
can play while you're asleep that just repeat "I don't need to edit
modally, I don't need to edit modally...". You're lucky, you could be
stuck on ed or teco. There isn't anything you can do for those folks
except take 'em out back and put them out of their misery.

                                        J. Toman