I just realized my earlier reply was just to larry.
Anyway, somebody mentioned Armitage park, out of range
for most people and $3 a car just won't work. Kbob
wants veggies. That wouldn't be the least bit of
trouble. What time is considered dusk currently?
Seeing as how there is daylight until about 10pm are
we are able to park at a park until at least then? Is
this really gonna have to happen here at my place?
Let's some more hands for the interested parties too.