Todays RG featureed a story about a "hacker" broke into a power facilities
computer network that was connected to the internet... I didnt read the whole
story... but I did read the part about the controls to the plant being put on
the internet, with no security measures taken... Who thought it would be a
good idea to contol the plant from the internet? and which one of you broke
in :)