So... I got to spend the day trying to get the wireless cards working in
linux... Since I cant compile on the laptop, i have to do it on the
workstation (running the same os (slackware 8.0, 2.2.19 kernel)). I ve been
compiling stuff (pcmcia_cs ??.34), and the wlan-ng stuff.. Things compiled
fine, I copied all the files i thought it made to the laptop... It givese me
unresolved symbol errors trying to load prism2_cs (module).
On the workstation it loads the module, but I get an error about nextTuple
and Vcc (i guess it doesnt like the voltage...). Anyway If I could get
slack8.1 to install, I might be able to get it working (rather than using
bits and peices of this and that...)

anyone familiar with nexttuple errors? how to easily fix my unresolved symbol
problems, or how to get my slackware 8.1 cd to work (install!)