Hi,

I've been trying to use this site to get some RPMs.  It's been really
hard to login cause it's so busy.  When I can login, it can't find
hdlist.cz2.  I checked several other FTP sites that have the same
directory structure and they don't have hdlist.cz2 either.  Is it a
hidden file?  rpmdrake Preferences says it is relative to the URL.  Is
there any help for me?

Thanks

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote*:
>
> Erm. I have mine set up to ftp from

ftp://carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrake/updates/8.1/RPMS
> For upates.
>
> 9.0 RPMS are at

ftp://carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrake/current/i586/Mandrake/RPMS