Hello everyone, and good tidings.

Our friend Matt Sottile, who is involved in cluster research down in New
Mexico (but harkens from our own U of O), will be visiting Eugene on Dec
2nd and 3rd, a Monday and Tuesday in almost a month.  He offered to talk
to us again, so speak up if you're interested... he won't be able to
bring the lunchbox cluster again from what I've heard, but could have
more clustermatic cd's and t-shirts and stuff like that.  I know a lot
of you missed his previous/first visit to the group, since our meeting
was announced sort of last-minute, and on an odd day.  Well, here's
redemption.  RSVP.

ciao

   Ben B

Ben Barrett