On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 11:21:31AM -0800, Bob Miller wrote:
> > What was that tool?  I'd like to run it here.
>
> Sorry, I meant to send that mail to Joseph Carter, not EUGLUG.  But
> Dave Wyatt had the right answer: iptraf.

My favorite curses network thingy is mtr, a combination of ping and
traceroute, and that's what you saw me suggest.  iptraf is also cool,
though.

--
Joseph Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                Hey, that's MY freak show!

* wichert_ imagines master without a MTA
<james> wichert: ehm?  that might hinder peformance of the BTS :p