It sounds like you will need a friend with 700mb disks/burner.
maybe someone nice like mike or tim can make one for you.

Jamie

On Thursday 28 November 2002 12:18 am, Jason Smith wrote:
: I've been trying to install Mandrake 9.0 but I haven't
: been having much luck.  I'm usually good at installs
: but my CD-WR will only burn up to 650MB on a disk.
: The Mandrake disk 1 ISO image is 698MB!  Is there
: another way to install it?  Thanx in advance for the
: help.
:
: Smitty
:
:
: Do you Yahoo!?
: Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
: http://mailplus.yahoo.com
: Eug-LUG mailing list
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: http://mailman.efn.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/eug-lug

--
No microsoft products were used to produce this message.