On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 12:39:06PM -0800, Rob Hudson wrote:
> reportbug?
>
> I think I've used what you're talking about but reportbug doesn't sound
> familiar.

There was once a tool called bug written in perl.

Someone decided it sucked and wrote reportbug in python which is a far
better program in terms of features, usability, and maintainability (it's
not the cleanest python, but it's readable at least..)

--
Joseph Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                 I swallowed your goldfish

<markm> c++: the power, elegance and simplicity of a hand grenade