Cooper,
        I tried looking at it, but it loads really slow over a modem. It seems that
every page is made up of  images. Why would you make pictures of words? I
only got to a few pages (because it loads so slow), Is there a good reason to
make it all images? It would load real fast (and be a lot less stress on the
webserver) if you made it using just text (you can keep the nice background
image.. If you use the same image for each background you only download it
once.
        If you make a low bandwidth version, Ill check it out, but otherwise It could
take me hours to read it all...

Jamie