I reciently installed KDE 3.1 on my Debian system.  Now for certain emails
that I receive I get a dialog window with the following message:

Problem: OpenPGP plug-in was not specified.
Use the 'Settings->Configure KMail->Security' dialog to specify the plug-in or
ask your system administrator to do that for you.

I have looked at "Settings->Configure KMail->Security" and tried several of
the "Encryption Tool" options (Autodetect, GnuPG [after I installed it], and
PGP Version 6.x).  Nothing I select seems to eliminate this message.

The message that moved me to post this email came from Joseph Carter so maybe,
Joseph, you have a clue how I should be processing your messages.  Note:
however I get the same dialog from other email on occation.

Kent