Click the Contacts icon.  On the grey-bar above the listing of contacts,
select "Search", "Category is", and select the Category.

As long as we're talking about Evolution, I can't figure out where the font
substitution table is--when I print messages encoded with unusual fonts,
Evo prints in a strange cursive font, that's practically unreadable.