On Tuesday 03 June 2003 03:13 am, BAGGAB wrote:
> I started moving around the CD and I am running into German.

When you get the boot: prompt, press F2 and then type "knoppix lang=us".
After you get everything installed on hard disk and rebooted you can go into
settings->ControlCenter and set any residual stuff that needed to english,
e.g., US keyboard, etc.  Pretty streight forward, really.

Knoppix will come up in KDE by default but if you prefer you can get gnome
installed instead.