I have installed windows on this machine 2-4 times a year in hda1 with lilo or grub mostly mandrake with no problem until
until last spring. When this disk problem popped up both times I had mandrake in an ext3 partition. I have suse now and will
reinstall mandrake both in reiserfs partitions. If I can get legal windows 98SE CD or between the ones I have already
form a workable one using linux utilities I will reinstall windows in a third partion. I have a scrambled windows install in hda1
now.
Jim K