Yes, it is a fine codebase indeed!  I had used it on my dual-booting
laptop about 1 1/2 years ago, but it was pretty unstable, still.
Locked up 'doze numerous times.  I take it that it is working better
now?
And if I may, how in the world do you justify trusting that 'doze will
let tcpdump and libpcap do what they want???  As in trusting the kernel
and tcp stack, etc...

  Ben