Let's just hope to hell that this goes somewhere. I'm not holding my
breath with Novell's recent history, but it would be great if they could
rebound with a solid Linux/NDS-based "enterprise" solution.

It would be a win/win situation for everyone. Microsoft's always done its
best when it's scared, and the market is competitive.

Of course, Novell's been toying with Linux/NDS for at least a couple years
now, and they haven't gotten far. Maybe this represents a shift in their
strategy.

/jgw