On Thursday 06 November 2003 02:17 pm, Rob Hudson wrote:
: On 20031106.1115, Bob Miller said ...
:
: > Jacob Meuser wrote:
: > > I see there have been 61 'folders' for 668, pretty impressive.  Maybe
: > > there'd be more new members if euglug's FAH efforts were more blatant
: > > on the website?
: >
: > Excellent idea!
: >
: > (BTW, the euglug webmaster position is still open.  Doesn't anyone
: > here want fame, wealth, and groupies?)
:
: Any votes to just install something like Geeklog or Postnuke, and have a
: web admin group to manage it?
I thought beaker was doing that! I would be willing to volunteer for co-admin
atleast... I dont mind helping as I can. website edits are pretty easy for
me...
then again... Im not in eugene, so... mabye I dont qualify! (although ive
setup postnuke before... )

Jamie

:
: -Rob
: EuG-LUG mailing list
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: http://mailman.efn.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/eug-lug

--
Windows without the X is like making love without a partner.
Sex, Drugs & Linux Rules