Well, it worked. Now I should only get ONE copy.

Thanks, Jamie

PS: Got work?

At 02:00 PM 11/16/2003, you wrote:

Arg.... a quandry! I finally got a message that looks legitimate, but was
tagged by spam assasin. I do get a lot of spam to my efn account, and am more
than a little tired of deleting the stuff. SA seem to flag about 80% of the
spam atleast, and this is the first time Ive noticed it flaggin a legitimate
message (well, not positive its legit, but its from a legit company, and
doesnt look forged or anything (or using yahoo,msn, aol, ...)

Saving the spiced ham to a temp folder is an option, but I still would hve to
go through and delete all (or nearly all) anyway!

Jamie

Thanks for the filter Larry, I think Ill dev null my spiced ham anyway....

Jamie