At one point I belive #euglug was setup, but I dont think anybody really used
it... There is always #linux,  #<distro of choice>, and #<application of
choice>

I sometime yack in #linux and #slackware, but Im not always available (even if
Im logged in)

I would ofcourse suggest using irc.freenode.net for an IRC service, there are
many #linux's out there...

Jamie