IIRC "Out of the Fog", which is located in with Morning Glory, down by
the Amtrak station, is notorious for not selling stuff for BND...
you might want to stop by and see if they haven't run out yet, by the
time you arrive, or if the lines aren't too horrendous.

Any other hotspots?  Well, as the BND farcically goes, make sure you get
stocked up before-hand!  ;-))

ciao,

   Ben