Happy Holidays,

    Just want to let people know what is happening with PLUG next month.
The first Thursday of Jan is New Years Day which is a holiday.
Hence, we are trying to schedule the meeting for the second Thursday of
the month.  That will be Jan 8, 2004.  With luck we will have Chris
Jantzen give a presentation on User Mode Linux.

    Also, there could be a room change.  PSU only scheduled our meetings
thru December 2003.  Andy Fraser is working on scheduling us for next
year and everything looks good at this point - but I can't promise where
we will be for sure for a few days.  PSU is working on the schedule.

                                          Sincerely,
                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist
                                          Portland Linux/Unix Group