Creating a cronjob is what I'm hoping for.

Grigsby, Garl ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

>Bob,
>       The first question would be what SCO OS is their server running? Do they have a
compiler running on it? If so then the easiest thing to do would be to use NcFTP and
the NcFTPPut command line tool. It is very easy to use from a command line. In fact
there should be no scripting needed. All you would have to do would be to create a
cronjob entry.

>Garl

Assured Computing
When you need to be sure.