I wish I could have been at Hal's talk, but the snow
conspired to delay it until I was in the air on a trip to far away.

Ben Barrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

 % Thanks John.  I'm not on the mwvlug list, but Cooper is the only one I ever
 % hear from about mwvlug, although I didn't see him at my first mwvlug meeting
 % (where Hal spoke).  Thanks for clarifying and confirming...
 %
 %    Ben
 %
 %