Bob Crandell wrote:

Bob Miller ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

           Table 2-1. Precedence and Associativity of Operators
                   Operators                       Associativity
           () [] -> .                              left to right
           ! ~ ++ -- - (type) * & sizeof           right to left
           * / %                                   left to right
           + -                                     left to right
           << >>                                   left to right
           < <= > >=                               left to right
           == !=                                   left to right
           &                                       left to right
           ^                                       left to right
           |                                       left to right
           &&                                      left to right
           ||                                      left to right
           ?:                                      right to left
           ,                                       left to right

(Pun attributable to Jef Poskanzer.)

Yeah. I wouldn't want the blame either.
Um wait a minute ,don't tell me , uh is this a programming thing?

-- Assured Computing, Inc. When you need to be sure. http://www.assuredcomp.com/ P.O. Box 40814 Eugene, OR 97404 Voice - 541-868-0331 FAX - 541-463-1627