Yes, I was alerted to this, and tried to do a quick evaluation using
"strings" on the unpacked .zip file.  I *think* I see a reference to a
german site there, rtog.de or something, although I couldn't get a
resolution or whois on that.  The end of the .exe refers to all the system
DLL's you don't want it to... I don't have a safe test environment in which
to run it, but would appreciate any info anyone else discovers about this,
for curiosity's sake (not the rice wine!).

Thanks folks,

   Ben

PS - if anyone *really* wants the .zip or .exe, let me know.  I will not
post it to the list, but can send it privately if needed...